In April 2009 with over 30 years’ experience in chartered accountancy plus 5 years coaching and mentoring small business Bob Norrie’s passion for small business success saw him establish a compliance accounting practice base on the concept of value for money.
From our home office in West Harbour, West Auckland, Bob and his experienced assistants, Larissa and Kathy, provide personalised compliance and management accounting services to a range of small business clients.
Given that most of our services are based on progressive processing, your annual accounts and taxation returns will be completed as soon as you provide the year end information. This allows you the rest of the year to plan for the tax payments detailed on your tax schedule.
Our commitment is to provide cost effective solutions that best suit your individual requirements. This is often with the assistance of technology where we have experience with Xero and MYOB and can provide guidance and assistance with leading software packages.
On the personal side, Bob spent 9 years on the Auckland Rugby Union’s management committee and was president of the RNZAF base Auckland Golf Club for 10 years. He has a hole in one, a 30lb snapper and a 232lb striped marlin so is never short of conversation. Accountancy West provides a range of accounting services for small businesses in Auckland.
- General Taxation planning and advice
- Annual taxation returns and general compliance
- Regular reminders of taxation payments
- FBT and GST advice and compliance
General & Secretarial Services
- Business start up and financing
- Software assessment, installation and support including Xero and MYOB
- Office duties
- Trust – incorporating and management
Business Building Services
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Monthly reporting and reviews
- Specialist business building packages
- Marketing plans and basic assistance
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.