Carpet Cleanining West Auckland since 1995We shampoo and Steam Clean Carpets and Upholstery to a high standard using modern equipment. We Clean Carpets, Rugs ,Mats,dining and lounge suites, mattress cleaning, vehicle interiors, stain removal and odour control.
Choosing the right company to clean your carpets is very important, using inexperienced carpet cleaners or hiring a machine and doing it yourself can be very dangerous and end up costing you more money, time and stress than hiring a professional to do the job.
- shampoo and steam cleaning of carpets using the Hot Water Extraction method
- Upholstery ( lounge & dining suites )
- Rugs & Mats
- Mattress Cleaning
- Vehicle interiors
- Stain Removal & odour control. (Most stains can be removed, however, if they are very old stains or have had household cleaners applied to them , then they maybe permanent !.)
THE BENEFITS OF CARPET CLEANING
- Kill dust mites, germs and bacteria lurking in soft furnishings, carpets and mattresses
- Remove flea eggs from areas favoured by your pets
- Gives your carpets a new lease of life with improved colour, softness and a fluffier feel
- Eradicate strong odours and allergy inducing pollutants and pollens
- Remove sweat, blood, urine, food and drink stains from soft furnishings and mattresses
- Save you money by making carpets and upholstery last longer
Carpet cleaning can improve the appearance of your home or office and extend the life of your carpet, but perhaps the most valuable benefit from the process is improving you and your family’s health.
Regular carpet cleaning improves the quality of air in your place and maintains the neatness of your home. You may allow your pets and your kids to play around your home without worrying about them having dust allergies.
By using excellent cleaning methods and materials in your carpets, dust, dirt and allergens won’t be able to quickly build up in your carpet fibers. Wool carpets can absorb upto 80% of indoor air pollution which remains in the carpets until they are cleaned. The Wool Board of New Zealand recommends having carpets cleaned every 12 months to extend their life and keep them looking and smelling good.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.