Purpose-built for children aged 3 months to 5 years, Active Explorers Swanson offers the highest quality care in a nurturing, inspiring and multicultural environment. With rooms specifically designed for each age and stage, we help our kids build confidence, creativity and a sense of adventure.
Our primary care focus fosters rich relationships with both children and whanau, while our exciting outdoor area is the perfect setting for activities that cultivate learning, develop gross motor skills and encourage social play. A well thought out curriculum, delivered by educators who love what they do, ensures Active Explorers Swanson kids are happy and engaged. We are the home of enquiring minds and creative thinking. Come join our family.
Why choose us?
There are a host of reasons why so many West Auckland families choose Active Explorers Swanson for their child. Here are just a few of them:
- Conveniently located close to buses and trains
- Purpose-built for different age groups
- Respectful, inclusive, multicultural environment
- Primary care approach helps grow children who are strong, capable and confident learners
- Lots of fun physical challenges like bikes, climbing, sand and water play
- Open door policy encourages parents/caregivers to spend time at the centre getting to know our educators and our programmes
- Healthy Heart meals provided – breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and late snack
- Individual planning ensures the best possible outcomes for each child
- We incorporate a range of different celebrations and events into our centre curriculum
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.