Daycare West Auckland
Get Listed In Our West Auckland Daycare Business Directory
Easily list your business listings in our West Auckland directory and get maximum exposure to help people from all over Auckland discover your business. Register to get started…
West Auckland Daycare Related Queries
West Auckland Daycare Related Queries
Daycare Near Me
Daycare West West Auckland
Daycare Companies West Auckland
Affordable Daycare West Auckland
Cheap Daycare West Auckland
West Auckland's Top Daycare
Best Daycare West Auckland
Top Rated Daycare in West Auckland
Daycare in West Auckland
Daycare West Auckland Service Area:
Daycare West Auckland Service Area:
- Daycare Anawhata, West Auckland
- Daycare Bethells Beach, West Auckland
- Daycare Glen Eden, West Auckland
- Daycare Glendene, West Auckland
- Daycare Green Bay, West Auckland
- Daycare Henderson, West Auckland
- Daycare Herald Island, West Auckland
- Daycare Hobsonville, West Auckland
- Daycare Huia, West Auckland
- Daycare Karekare, West Auckland
- Daycare Kelston, West Auckland
- Daycare Konini, West Auckland
- Daycare Kumeu, West Auckland
- Daycare Laingholm, West Auckland
- Daycare Lincoln, West Auckland
- Daycare McLaren Park, West Auckland
- Daycare Massey, West Auckland
- Daycare New Lynn, West Auckland
- Daycare Oratia, West Auckland
- Daycare Piha, West Auckland
- Daycare Ranui, West Auckland
- Daycare Royal Heights, West Auckland
- Daycare Sunnyvale, West Auckland
- Daycare Swanson, West Auckland
- Daycare Te Atatu, West Auckland
- Daycare Te Atatu Peninsula, West Auckland
- Daycare Te Atatu South, West Auckland
- Daycare Titirangi, West Auckland
- Daycare Waiatarua, West Auckland
- Daycare Westgate, West Auckland
- Daycare West Harbour, West Auckland
- Daycare Western Heights, West Auckland
- Daycare Whenuapai, West Auckland
Are you looking for a childcare centre providing the best quality care in a stimulating and loving environment in West Auckland? West Auckland Day Care Centre provides a special, long daycare service for your kids.
About West Auckland Day Care Centre
West Auckland Day Care Centre is the best childcare and daycare centre in Waitakere, West Auckland that provides a safe, comfortable, clean, secure and stimulating home atmosphere and space for young children through to pre-teens.
Our emphasis is on providing the best innovative and awesome learning environment where individual care and attention will be provided to your child. Both the kindergarten and the junior kindergarten centres and services have trained early childhood curriculum teachers.
West Auckland Day Care Centre is located in Waitakere, West Auckland. A completely fenced childcare facility with a large well-maintained park, front and backyard facilities, spacious playing rooms, and complete with a wide range of outdoor toys and a large sandpit. Both indoor and outdoor toys are regularly sanitised and updated.
The centre’s wide park gives children enough shade to enjoy the outdoor environment. On rainy days, we play in the spacious indoor rooms and covered outdoor playgrounds where we do our arts and crafts, dress-ups, storytimes, dance, birthday parties, and many other fun and exciting events.
Our philosophy is to provide a safe, challenging, nurturing and positive atmosphere and space for all children, regardless of gender, race, or skill, so that children can learn through active exploration while being healthy and protected. The individual early learning needs of children are met in a supportive and sensitive manner to enhance warm interactions with adults and peers.
- We assume that all children are individuals with their own talents and abilities.
- We promote our concept of “kid’s comfort zone” and endeavour to build a daycare with an awesome learning environment in which children feel safe, secure, and happy while learning and adapting to the unique needs and desires of each child.
- We recognize that in order to make both children and their parents feel relaxed, we must always have a welcoming, stable, healthy, and well-supervised early learning centre.
- We agree that the stage of development of a child is special and that there must be opportunities for the child to grow socially, emotionally, mentally, physically, creatively, and spiritually.
These are achieved through a balance of early learning, stimulation, and nurturing.
The services are focused on the strengths and needs of children, as defined by observations made by both teachers and parents and staff. Emphasis is put on building self-esteem, self-respect, responsibility, and a sense of belonging in every person, while interest is encouraged as per the evolving curriculum.
West Auckland Day Care Centre provides a loving environment, secure and positive atmosphere for children, while at the same time promoting their welfare and well being, learning and development while encouraging environmental consciousness. West Auckland Day Care Centre gives children an appreciation of nature, care of animals, and the rural climate, as well as an appreciation of their peers and friends.
Early Childhood Education
- Ensures that each child has the ability to have a warm and loving relationship with their caring teachers. This can be done partially by interaction with a minimum number of different caregivers within the child’s program.
- Provides an easy, caring, relaxing, home-like atmosphere.
- Provides for the physical needs of children in terms of sanitation, cleanliness, health, and safety and ensures that children are fed, groomed, and washed at appropriate times, such routines must be seen as opportunities for learning and socialization.
- Develops love, empathy, social skills, and concern for others and the community, and through this regard for self, others, and the physical environment.
- Implements a daycare service that is developmentally acceptable and meet the existing welfare needs and desires of the child.
- Implements a daycare service that is free from racial and gender inequality.
- Implements childhood education programs that are adaptive, based on individual choices and desires, consider various learning routine and styles and encourage social skills to be replicated and exercised.
- Implements initiatives that accept the arts as a symbol system and allow innovative and inventive learning routine expression in a wide range of mediums.
- Encourages cooperation between small groups and all groups within the childhood centre.
- Encourages each child’s personal autonomy, creative thinking abilities, responsibility, positive difference, and self-esteem by concentrating on strengths and achievements and by claiming these successes.
Every week we prepare interesting, enjoyable, and informative and exciting events for children. We want to inspire children to take advantage of their ingenuity, imagination, and creative thinking abilities through a variety of activities. Some of the activities we deliver are:
- Arts and Crafts with a large variety of materials to enhance your child’s creativity
- Colouring in, with a variety of materials to enhance fine motor skills
- Book reading
- Music, songs, and nursery rhymes to enhance the children’s literacy
- Dance, play musical instruments, listen to music from around the world to open their eyes to other cultures
- Dress ups and Roleplay to develop the children’s imagination
To develop your child’s motor skills, we have amazing outdoor playgrounds and park facilities :
- Ball play
- Balance plank
- Trikes, Ride-on
- Climbing “Castle”
- Water play
- Forest Walk
- Bridge Walk
West Auckland Day Care Centre is located in the heart of Waitakere, West Auckland.
As a culturally inclusive family childcare and daycare scheme and one of Auckland’s best daycare and early learning centres, we identify, respect, and celebrate the cultural differences that exist within our children, educators, families, and staff.
Our goal at West Auckland Day Care Centre is to provide a relaxed and stimulating atmosphere full of meaningful and positive experiences, fun, laughter, authentic relationships, and collaborations with families and their extended generations. We at the West Auckland Day Care Centre provide children and families with a home away from home experience.
“Our little man just loves going to West Auckland Day Care Centre. He’s having so much fun, and the teacher is not only kind and gentle with the kids, but she’s going to teach them things like brushing their teeth, potting training, etc. That’s amazing. Having only four kids at one time means they’ve become great friends, and the kids just love each other. Highly recommended daycare school!” – Morgana
“We’ve been so lucky to meet such a great daycare teacher, she’s one of a kind. Her enthusiasm for her work is obvious, she really loves kids. It’s so reassuring to know that my little child is so relaxed with her friends and comfortable when she’s in care and loves going to West Auckland Day Care Centre. Definitely one of the best centres in Auckland.” – Cali
“West Auckland Day Care Centre is an amazing childcare facility with friendly day care providers and staff. The childcare centre has a pleasing setting, flexible schools hours and an awesome learning environment with caring teachers and a loving team who plays a positive role in my child’s stay at the centre. My little kid is gaining a lot of amazing friends. My kid has improved his confidence and well being, gained positive experiences while exploring plenty of opportunities at school.” – Kris
How to Enrol Your Child
Contact and email us at [email protected] with the following information or fill out the enquiry form. To know more about the enrolment process and details of our daycare school hours, you may visit our daycare facility in Waitakere, West Auckland.
Required days and hours of care:
Required start date:
Suburb or area:
Any special requirements or medical diagnosis: