Boyle Mathieson law firm is a legal practice based in Henderson, West Auckland and serves that community as well as the wider West Auckland area with outstanding but affordable legal advice.
Boyle Mathieson was established by John Boyle and Fiona Mathieson in 1999. Since this time it has grown in size and now employs a number of lawyers and support staff. The firm is based in two locations at 23 and 27 Lincoln Road with parking available at both locations. The firm is based on four key principles that staff are passionate about:
- A focused and strategic approach to practical advice and real solutions;
- Competitive and affordable services that add value for their clients;
- Uncompromising and consistently high quality work; and
- Enduring relationships that give clients real confidence.
Boyle Mathieson offers legal services in many areas of law. From business and commercial law to property, conveyancing and family law, trusts, immigration, litigation, and notary services plus many more. Lawyers at Boyle Mathieson have the experience and expertise to help with your many legal needs.
The staff at Boyle Mathieson believe that there is a duty to give back to the community that you serve. Lawyers at Boyle Mathieson therefore undertake legal aid work (in some legal areas) and volunteer regularly at the Citizens Advice Bureaus in both Henderson and Northwest / Massey.
Boyle Mathieson is also a member of a number of industry groups as follows:
- The Property Law Section a national body representing property lawyers.
- The Family Law Section a national body representing family lawyers.
- The Auckland Women Lawyers Association, a representative organization of women involved in the legal profession.
- The NZ LAW Group, an associate of more than 60 independent law practices, with members throughout New Zealand. This membership allows Boyle Mathieson to access resources to assist with providing regular updates on topical issues to our clients, among other matters.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.