From a small family-run company to a nationwide commercial cleaning business
Paramount Services was founded by Suzanne and Galvin Bartlett in 1979 as a family cleaning business servicing a group of central Auckland commercial sites.
The company was founded on the belief that the relationship between the client and service provider should be one of open communication, mutually benefiting both organisations. Since its inception Paramount Services has attempted to address many of the issues and concerns within the commercial cleaning industry.
Paramount Services operated as a sole trader until August 1983 when it was incorporated. In February 2006 Paramount Services merged with Office & General to cement its place as one of the largest New Zealand-owned cleaning companies and then, in September 2007 Paramount Services and Tauranga-based Cleanup Group merged to extend coverage for nation-wide clients.
The first franchise was set up in July 1996. The franchise started with a turnover of $50,000 per annum and quickly grew to close to $230,000 per annum. Over the years, we have also incorporated several other cleaning companies into our business including Christchurch-based Nu-Look Cleaning Concepts in 2008, Power Cleaning in 2009 Security Cleaning Limited and Wellington-based Focus Services in 2010.
Paramount Services has also partnered with Accredited Trades Limited to provide property maintenance services and with industrial abseiling company Height Access Technology to provide window cleaning access.
Today, Paramount Services is an NZ-wide business with more than 100 cleaning franchises across the country
Today, Paramount Services has grown to become a New Zealand-wide franchise network serving more than 1800 clients. We have cleaning franchises running in all the major centres including Auckland, Tauranga, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin and cover most areas of New Zealand through our network.
Our team now has more than 140 franchise owners employing more than 900 staff, in addition to the 190 staff employed in the main business.
Through our network of franchises Paramount Services provides commercial cleaning services for:
- office buildings
- the retail sector
- schools and universities
- hospitals and health care facilities
- factories and industrial sites
- government buildings
If you’d like to join our network we have franchise opportunities available. Contact us to find out more.
Three key reasons to choose Paramount Services when you need a commercial cleaning business
- We have been ISO accredited since 1993. Paramount Services is certified for ISO 9001 standard for Quality Management Standards and ISO 14001 standard for Environmental Management Systems.
- We place great emphasis on sustainability. Sustainable cleaning benefits both your business and the environment. Our teams work hard to provide green cleaning services including recycling and using eco-friendly cleaning products.
- Our quality assurance processes are second to none. We run a tight quality assurance programme which ensures no job is closed until the client is completely satisfied. Regular inspections and surveys help us maintain our high standards across all franchises.
Contact us to discuss our prices for commercial cleaning prices services.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.